Approved states in Orange.
Not all programs are available in each state.
Choose a program to see if it is available in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York*
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, D.C.
- West Virginia
- Puerto Rico
If you relocate to another state during your program of study, restrictions may apply and adversely affect your program progression. A change of state may affect student program status. Notify your advisor immediately if you plan to relocate.
International students may enroll in online programs but would not be eligible for the F-1 Student Visa to study inside the United States. Exceptions where international students cannot enroll would be the nursing programs, Master of Education in Educational Leadership (with New Jersey Certification), Master of Education in Special Education with a concentration in Autism Spectrum Disorder & Development Disabilities, Master of Education with a concentration in Teaching of Writing for Grades P-12, and Post Master Principal Certificate.
* Must sign Memorandum of Agreement prior to admission, confirming understanding that enrollment may require New Jersey RN license and clinical completion if program is not yet approved in New York prior to first course.
**Students outside New Jersey should ensure this program fulfills your state’s educational leadership requirements.
*** Students outside New Jersey should check to ensure this program fulfills your state’s principal certification requirements.
Select program of interest:
Click on a program name to see if it is available in your state.
- Business Foundations Certificate
- Digital Marketing Certificate
- Financial Reporting and Analysis Certificate
- International Risk Management Certificate
- Strategic HR Management Certificate
- MBA – Accounting
- MBA – Applied Business Analytics
- MBA – Entrepreneurship
- MBA – Finance
- MBA – General
- MBA – Healthcare Economics and Management
- MBA – Human Resources Management
- MBA – Marketing
- MBA – Sales Strategy
- MS in Finance and Financial Services – Finance Track
- MS in Finance and Financial Services – Financial Planning Track
- MS in Applied Business Analytics
- MSN – Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner
- MSN – Family Nurse Practitioner
- MSN – Nursing Administration
- MSN – Nursing Education
- Master of Public Health
- Post Master's Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate
- Post Master's Nursing Education Certificate
- Post Master's Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner Certificate
- Post Master's Nursing Administration Certificate
- RN to BSN
- RN to MSN – Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN – Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN – Nursing Administration
- RN to MSN – Nursing Education
- BA in Communication Studies
- BA in Criminology & Criminal Justice
- BA in Criminology & Criminal Justice – Accelerated Professional Track
- BA in Leadership & Professional Studies
- BA in Liberal Studies
- BA in Psychology
- BS in Health Studies
- BS in Management
- BS in Marketing
- BS in Finance
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Information Technology
- BA in Public Relations
- BA in Sociology