“Students need to be independent and self-motivated.”
DNP – UMDNJ, 2008
Which classes do you teach online?
What do you want students to take away from your courses?
At the completion of the course, the student will be able to:
1. Create a holistic plan to address the needs of clients with a chronic illness
2. Articulate a position regarding solutions for complex health problems in the community
3. Demonstrate application of group work
4. Incorporate ethics, professional standards, and critical thinking in completion of all seminar projects and discussions
5. Utilize information technology to effectively research and report on issues, factors, and nursing considerations for community care of clients across the age span
6. Demonstrate incorporation of ethical and legal principles in decision-making
What advice would you give to those considering this online program?
Students need to be independent and self-motivated.